Serial components and tested modulesbwm tray feed systems and system cells as modular components - reliable, flexible, and economic
Changeable assembly systems made by bwm ensure precise working and short lead times with a flexible degree of automation. The integration of the most diverse components such as mechanical or hydraulic presses, screw systems as well as systems for the riveting, sealing and testing technology can be implemented without any problems.
Proven, variable cell concepts and tray feed systems speed up the planning process, provide for reliable manufacturing, and enable the implementation of automation systems for sustainable utilization. Use bwm serial components for your economic production and make use of our expertise for the perfect integration process.
Feed of trays and blisters:
bwm TRAYFEEDER® and TRAYFEEDER HD®
By means of workpiece-specific charge carriers, trays, the pallet changing systems provide for the organized feed of parts and modules to the assembly area. Complex sorting and alignment of the workpieces is outsourced from the assembly process. The production process is substantially stepped up. Both systems are designs made by bwm, which can be used flexibly and converted quickly to new products.
Ideally, the TRAYFEEDER® works in a bwm assembly station with an integrated tray shuttle table. The bwm shuttle table is provided with 2 positions that are independent from each other, therefore the cycle time is not affected by the change of trays.
In addition to the integration as feed system into our automation solutions, typical applications are:
- packaging of the components for the internal or external logistics chain after the assembly
- in-line palletizing of components on injection moulding and tooling machines
With their compact design, including the control cabinet that is installed and the control technology, TRAYFEEDER® and TRAYFEEDER HD® are designed in an extremely space-saving fashion. Perfect for the integration into assembly cells or existing systems – also directly side by side. Line-up surfaces for material forward motion are minimized. In addition to manual assembly, integration to the factory-internal material flow is enabled – also in connection with autonomous floor conveyor systems!
- Trayport, optionally on a lower base frame with a pneumatic tray fixation and centering
- Fast shuttle table for short cycle times (< 5 sec.)
- Mechanical docking station with tray stacker centering as quick-change system
- Pneumatic lifting unit for easy decoupling
- Assembly carts with roller conveyor for easy insertion
- Cover handling with an adjustable time routine and vacuum cup
- RFID detection of the correspondingly prepared trays/stacks transport unit
- Special operating modes for storage operation, quick emptying, etc.
- Clean room design class ISO 6
- PLC: Siemens, Mitsubishi
- Menu possible in 2 languages (german and english), one language can be chosen
- High flexibility
- Compact design
- Quick, short-term planning
- Clear, reliable interfaces
|Properties of||TRAYFEEDER®||TRAYFEEDER HD®|
|Dimensions||2440 x 600 x 2920 mm||3500 x 800 x 2300 mm|
|Tray size up to||600 x 400 mm||600 x 400 mm|
|Single tray weights up to||8,0 kg||35,0 kg|
|Stack weights up to||50,0 kg||250,0 kg|
|Weight||1100 kg||1300 kg|
|Stacking height until||650 mm||850 mm|
|Tray change||15 Sek. at 8,0 kg per Tray||15 Sek. at 35,0 kg per Tray|
* A special feature of the XL version is provided by the possibility of integrating a robot. In this way, a self-sufficient unit with a precise interface to the process unit can be planned.
Connections: 3-phase – 400 V/ 50 Hz/ 10A, 5 bar - 150l/ min.
We support the development of your individual trays!
The basis for the modular structure
bwm system cells
Shorter product life cycles require machine and cell designs enabling the reliable planning for the most diverse processes and also proving to be flexible in serial operation.
Standardized, proven system cell elements designed by bwm allow for a high degree of customization and make it possible to comply with short, reliable time limits, even with complex systems.
The bwm cell designs take possibilities for the following into consideration:
- Integration of robots, standing or suspended
- Process stations
- Feed systems
This includes the implementation of the control integration, including an HMI concept. As a mere PLC, robot, or PC control or in the form of a hybrid architecture.
- Planning security
- Short planning times
- Flexibility in the life cycle